Traction Webinar Series: Debt vs. Equity – what’s the better funding option
If you’re the founder or CEO of a fast-growing company, then raising capital is probably one of the things that keeps you up at night. And in today’s environment, raising a big round of equity is often seen as a key milestone on the road to success.
But raising VC isn’t the only way to finance growth. Technology companies are increasingly looking to venture debt as an effective alternative growth financing option. In fact, when used in conjunction with equity, venture debt has a number of big advantages. Key among them is the fact that venture debt will enable you to grow your business with less dilution.
Join us on Thursday, Nov 15 at 2 pm ET/ 11 am PT for an exclusive webinar on everything you need to know about venture debt by our friends at Espresso. Specifically, we will cover:
– What is venture debt and how it works
– When venture debt does (and doesn’t) make sense
– What to look for in a venture debt partner
– How to determine the right mix between venture equity and venture debt
– How a number of successful companies have used venture debt to successfully scale their business
Register today to learn more about why venture debt is such a smart way to scale your business