SFU VentureLabs | P.A.C.E: Digital Marketing Blueprint for Start-ups Day 1
Day 1: The Framework, Getting to the Core, and Promote Tactics
Startups often seek to grow and scale on shoestring budgets. This workshop will help you align your digital marketing activities with your growth plan so that you can creating measurable results by doing the right things right, and at the right time. To help you keep your sales funnel full, we will focus on the four P.AC.E. marketing actions: Promote, analyze, convert, and engage.
In this session, we’ll cover:
– The Digital Business Cycle and the P.A.C.E. Model
– Getting to the Core: How to align your value proposition to make your
product or service sell itself online
– Promote Tactics:
– Channels and marketing on a shoestring budget
– Search engine optimization (SEO)
– Pay Per Click: Search ads, display advertising, native advertising, and
– Case studies and Q&A
This workshop series is presented by Martin Wong, Chief Marketing Officer at Smartt and hosted by Dave Thomas, EIR & Programs Director at VentureLabs®️.
Be sure to register for the P.A.C.E: Digital Marketing Blueprint for Start-ups Series to attend Day 2!