Unlike other programs, Launch takes 0% equity in your company. Instead, there is a program fee starting at $40,000* CAD over 22-36 months (plus applicable taxes, note for companies outside of Canada, all local non-Canadian taxes will be the sole responsibility of the international company) for the program. As Launch is a not-for-profit organization, all program proceeds will be reinvested back into building the Canadian tech and talent ecosystem.
- Phase 1 (Information) – 1st Installment: $5,000 CAD – Paid prior to the start of the program.
- Phase 2 (Roadmapping) – 2nd Installment: $5,000 CAD – Paid upon acceptance into Phase 2 of the program.
- Phase 3 (Transition) – 2 Installments of $5,000 CAD – 2 payments of $5,000 CAD each due at the beginning of Phase 3A (1-5 months) & 3B (1-7 months).
- Phase 4 (Landing) – 3 Installments of $5,000 CAD – 3 payments of $5,000 CAD each + any applicable taxes, due at the end of each month of Phase 4 (3 months). This excludes any additional fees that may incur during your immigration process, legal fees & additional services that may be required.
- Phase 5 (Launch) – 8th Installment: $5,000 CAD – Paid upon acceptance into Phase 5 of the program.
Please note that the Maple Program fees are not correlated to the success and failure of the company’s immigration status, but rather for the programming and services provided to help companies acclimate to the North America Market.
*Program Fees and Program structure are subject to change. The Launch Team updates the Maple Program, fees, and associated resources on a regular basis in order to stay current with evolving industry standards, best practices, and timely resources.