Webinar: How to Increase Your SR&ED Claims & Get Your Refund Before It’s Filed
Each year the Canadian government provides billions of dollars to businesses for developing new or improving existing technologies, products and materials under the SR&ED tax credit program.
The SR&ED program is complex and requires a technical and financial justification of your R&D efforts to the CRA.
About 25% of the SR&ED claim gets audited and your claim stands to get denied or reduced if you have inadequate documentation and time tracking.
Additionally, it takes 18+ months from the start of your fiscal year until you receive your refund from the CRA.
In this webinar, we’ll share how to increase your SR&ED claims, reduce audit risk, and get your refunds before they’re filed. Specifically, you will learn:
- What is SR&ED, what qualifies, what to claim, and new updates from the CRA,
- How to automate and easily track labor time and costs associated with SR&ED eligible projects,
- How to justify SR&ED tax credit claims to CRA reviewers with detailed documentation and reporting,
- Documentation and time tracking tools and methods used by successful claimants.
- How to get your SR&ED refund before your claim is even filed.