Traction Webinar | Reverse Freemium
The most successful IPOs and fastest-growing private companies of the past decade all started with a freemium, self-service product. Zoom, Atlassian, Slack, Dropbox are just a few.
But building a freemium, self-service product when you already have a successful enterprise business can seem like a daunting task. There are a million questions – will it cannibalize my sales efforts? Will I lose existing clients? What mindset and skills do I need to have on the team?
The reality is that freemium and self-service can dramatically open up the top of the funnel. Your sales team won’t have to waste their time on tiny deals or prospects who are just kicking the tires. And they will be able to sell more and sell faster because prospects will be better qualified.
On Aug 13, we’re bringing two gurus, Michael Litt, CEO of Vidyard, and Oji Udezue, Head of Product at Calendly (Fmr Head of product at Atlassian) to give us a masterclass on how to build a freemium, self-service offering to drive massive growth. They’ll be covering:
– How audience expectations have changed and what this means for your product and marketing strategy
– Benefits of freemium self-service and how to think about it for your company
– What features to carve out from your core product to facilitate freemium self-service
– How to add virality, network effects, and viral loops to a product that isn’t necessarily viral
– UX and design best practices to drive adoption, usage, and growth
– How to structure your Product Team to facilitate this/ what superpowers does your team need to have
– How to prioritize building out your core product vs. product enhancements
– Low-cost, highly-impactful marketing and sales strategies
In this 1.5-hour session, you will learn how to flip the traditional SaaS freemium model on its head and you will walk away with practical, actionable takeaways that will help you stay ahead of the marketing curve.