Traction Webinar: How Hyper-growth Companies are Scaling Teams in Canada & Going Global
The Canadian tech ecosystem has evolved in immeasurable ways over the past 10 years – there are more globally minded technology companies in Canada today than there ever was. From Canadian breakout successes like Shopify, Lightspeed, and Clearbanc to iconic Bay Area companies like Uber, Airbnb, and AppDirect scaling remote teams in Canada.
On Tuesday, Aug 11, Cherry Miao, Partner at Accel, Daniel Saks, Co-CEO at AppDirect, Chris Albinson, Co-founder at C100 & BreakawayGrowth, and Hugues Lalancette, Principal at Inovia Capital join us to discuss how some of the fastest-growing companies are leveraging Canada to scale.
Topics to be discussed:
– Understanding why the Canadian ecosystem is having a moment and what makes it so special
– On-the-ground dynamics of key tech hubs – Toronto, Montreal, and Western Canada
– Canada as a creator and magnet for tech talent at all levels
– Fast-tracked immigration, favorable government policies, incentives and funding
– How to scale teams in Canada
– Opportunities for the next 10 years
Register now: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4015955421413/WN_BFIEXOmQTPqDwA2xx3R7KA