Launch Talk Panel: A Guide to Seed Fundraising
A guide to seed fundraising: Identifying funding options best suited for your company.
Startups need money to purchase the necessities, like office space, equipment and staff wages, but also to grow. Join our panel of CEO’s and Founders and discover how to raise seed capital to get your startup off the ground and into orbit.
Our expert panel will include Monique Morden, Chief Revenue Officer of Lendified, Sarah Goodman, CEO of VitalSines and Craig Slagel, Founder of RunGo. Each entrepreneur comes to the panel equipped with varying personal and professional experience and will discuss:
- When and how much to raise
- When and if raising can be ‘greedy’
- How to set a valuation
- Does crowdfunding even work?
- How to prepare when meeting with investors
- Negotiating and closing a deal