K-Startup Grand Challenge 2019
K-Startup Grand Challenge was established with the goal of promoting the expansion of an open entrepreneurship ecosystem in Asia and assisting in South Korea’s evolution into a prominent startup business hub in the region and this year marks the 4th year. The program invites startups with creative and innovative ideas from all around the world to Korea and helps them to settle in the Korean startup ecosystem through various support programs.
Korea has a great environment to launch startups. The K-Startup Grand Challenge 2019 may benefit startups immensely with its excellent infrastructure, extensive governmental support, and robust patent system as mentioned in the below.
- Each of the 40 startups in the program will receive about $10,840 per team (up to two members) to cover the living expenses over 3.5 months.
- Each of the selected top 20 startups will be eligible to receive a total funding of additional $10,840 for 3.5 months.
- One-on-one mentoring, pitching lessons and business lessons from a strong & extensive mentorship network
- Networking opportunities with South Korea’s influential and innovative tech companies
- Gaining access to South Korea’s most prominent VC and angel investors
- Providing a head start into South Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan and other regional markets for your business entry
- Robust startup infrastructure with state-of-the-art labs and facilities
Participants will also have an opportunity to attract investments from various VCs in Korea.
Leave A Comment