Fireside Chat: Scaling Startups and Culture with Beanworks and CTO.ai
Join us for “Scaling Startups and Culture” Hosted by Fasken and Rubicon Venture Capital
Join us for a morning fireside chat on scaling startups and culture with Vancouver based growth stage CEOs. The panel will discuss the journey of scaling a startup in Vancouver and will dive into specific steps taken to position the companies for growth beyond 10 employees.
This event is open to everyone in the startup ecosystem including entrepreneurs, angels, VCs, family offices and everyone supporting startups. Breakfast and coffee will be provided for everyone to get going and there will be plenty of time for networking before and after the event.
- Setting up early managerial and organizational structures
- How to delegate as a founder and transition from doer to manager
- Creating and empowering independent teams
- Maintaining team and culture cohesion through scale-up period
- Hiring and firing strategies
- Mistakes and lessons learned
- 8:00am – 8:45am: Registration and breakfast
- 8:45am – 8:50am: Welcome remarks by Fasken
- 8:50am – 9:00am: Preparing your startup to scale by Fasken
- 9:00am – 9:30am: Fireside chat & Q&A
- 9:30am to 10:00am: Networking