Expanding Your Capital Raise – Accessing Additional Funds!
An interactive session where you will learn from hands-on experts that live and work on the front lines.
Expanding Your Options for Capital: learn about how to make the capital raise into your private company eligible to take in funds that are from your investors’ TFSA and RRSP accounts [Seating is limited]
Some of the Things You Will Learn
- How this works.
- Is your company a good fit for this?
- What can you expect when you do this?
- How to be prepared and ready for this process.
- What does this mean to your investors?
This is for you if you are a Founder or Executive of a startup, or about to create a startup
- CEO, Founder WalletCard
- Sharing his experience in expanding his capital raise options
- President and CEO of Western Pacific Trust
- Has extensive experience spanning more than 30 years in a range of businesses within the financial services industry, including insurance, mutual fund dealership and real estate investment, as well as in the oil and gas industry
- Served in senior officer and director roles for a number of public and private companies
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Private Capital Markets Association for five years, Alison is the Vice-President of the BC Chapter of the PCMA.
- Director, Trusts for Western Pacific Trust Company
- More than 30 years of experience in the tax field and in structuring businesses, including having run a successful tax law practice for many years.
- Responsible for approving the eligibility of private securities to be held in self-administered registered plans at Western Pacific Trust Company. Steve also provides assistance to prospective issuers/founders and their advisors as to RRSP/TFSA eligibility matters
Leave A Comment