SFU VentureLabs | Customer Discovery and Re-Discovery Webinar
This interactive webinar provides tips, best practices and a process for customer discovery and customer rediscovery in an era where markets are changing rapidly. Companies need to continue interacting with their clients and contacts to increase market knowledge, meet customer needs and enable growth.
Guest Speakers include; Lesley Duncan, EIR & WEKH Co-ordinator at Venture Labs and Emily Masching, Director of Product from Riipen and a mini case study from Intelligent Haptronic Solutions.
It also features an introduction to the ‘Customer Discovery Canvas’ by Adam Lorant and Doug Lyons of the Evidology Group.
• Learn how to re-engage with customers and prospects
• Write questions that provide actionable information and don’t alienate
• Catalog and track feedback from customers
• Best practices for phone calls, video conferences
• Use survey tools, the poll function for Zoom and other webinar tools
• Build relationships and avoid common customer discovery mistakes
• Bonus closing content – top three tips to optimize your website for customer interaction
Partners producing this program include: SFU VentureLabs, SFU’s Coast Capital Savings Venture Connection, Accelerate Okanagan Technology Association, Innovation Island Tech Association, Foresight CAC, VIATEC and New Ventures BC.
Leave A Comment