re-Invent | Startup Innovation Reimagined for the Corporates of Tomorrow
We live in a constant state of disruption forever changing the dynamics of business and forcing you to rethink how to mange and lead your organization.
RE-INVENT is an industry-led rapid innovation and entrepreneurship intense and hands-on training program, carefully designed to empower your organization to thrive in the world of tomorrow and future proof your business.
While successful tech startups turn simple ideas to market disruption forces creating trillions of dollars out of thin air, corporate leaders are faced with the following challenges:
- Corporates are not startups, they can't just adopt how startups innovate
- Corporates do not have on the ground access to the innovation community
- Corporates are not all the same and they require a customized approach to innovation
Rapid innovation and entrepreneurship intense and hands-on training program:
- Re-Learn | Proven Startup Best Practices
- Re-Think | Engage With Community Leaders
- Re-Invent | Customized Innovation Labs
Boot camp style interactive workshops, hands-on labs, and one-on-one mentorship focused on rapid innovation and entrepreneurship for professionals and executives. Intense and hands-on, this program is carefully designed to empower you to thrive in the world of tomorrow and future-proof your business.
Re-Learn | Proven Startup Best Practices
- Monthly Training Sessions
- Monthly Execution Labs
- Full Access to Curated Content with Case Studies, Examples, Tools, and Resources
Re-Think | Engage With Community Leaders
- Quarterly Leaders Roundtable
- Bi-Monthly Group Mentorship Sessions
- Full Access to Exclusive Content Collection
Re-Invent | Customized Innovation Labs
- Immersive Innovation Sessions
- Innovation Expert-Led Projects
- Specialized Innovation Training
OBJECTIVE & IMPACT
As a result of participating in this program you will be able to:
- Lead, manage, and cultivate a culture of rapid innovation in your organization
- Apply effective strategies for rapidly testing new ideas and executing complex projects
- Use powerful frameworks to predict and use disruptive market trends to your advantage
- Develop and apply new skills, apply new learnings, and adopt new ways of thinking
Academic Partnership | Capilano University
Launch Academy has partnered with Capilano University Executive Education (Exec Ed) to deliver an academic-led version of the Corporate Innovation Program tailored for executives and professionals.
Executive Education (Exec Ed) at Capilano University offers workshops, seminars and programs that help domestic and international businesses, executives and professionals address skills, knowledge and performance gaps, and help them grow as managers, leaders and entrepreneurs. Course offerings include fundamental management areas such as leadership, business strategy, entrepreneurship, marketing and strategic communications, project management, and more.
Industry Partnership | BC Tech Association
Launch Academy has partnered with BC Tech Association to make this program available to British Columbia corporates and bring together the tech community to collaborate and support BC businesses in their journey to lead the world in innovation.
Inspired by the Tech Community, Inspiring the Tech Community.
The BC Tech Association is guided by our vision of making BC the best place to grow a tech company. For more than 20 years, BC Tech (formerly the BCTIA) has been providing opportunities for the tech industry to collaborate, learn, and grow together. We are dedicated to connecting companies, developing talent, sharing stories, and advocating on behalf of tech companies to keep our industry thriving.
Innovation Partnership | Envisioning Labs
Launch Academy has partnered with Envisioning Labs to provide expert-led projects and highly customized innovation consultancy and training.
We help organizations innovate.
Envisioning Labs is a Vancouver-based innovation consultancy that assists organizations in identifying growth, innovation and business opportunities. We are technologists, sociologists, designers and researchers interested in exploring how new technologies merge with other disciplines to create new offerings and experiences.