This month’s Launch Talk explored the future of virtual and augmented reality. We invited four Vancouver-based VR and AR experts:
- Alan Goldman, Adjunct Researcher and Industry Liaison at the S3D Centre at Emily Carr University.
- Eric Hine, Executive Producer at Archiact VR
- Kayla Kinnunen, Independent Producer, Designer, and Developer of VR Video Games
- Wren Handman, Future Scribe, Axiom Zen
To recap, we learned:
- The future of VR/AR
- What the research predicts
- The VR/AR market in Vancouver
- Whether the content keep up to the hardware
- What's next for hardware
- Technical limitations
- How VR/AR can work for your startup
- How we can use VR/AR in business
Thank you to our four great panelists and moderator Mack Flavelle, founder of Hammer & Tusk for a night of intriguing conversation.
Want to join us at our next Launch Talk? Check out this page for upcoming events.