This month’s Launch Talk featured Kristine Steuart, Co-Founder and CEO of Allocadia. After years of experiencing the pain of managing global marketing spend as a marketing professional in the Vancouver technology community, Kristine and her twin sister Katherine Berry, co-founded Allocadia in 2010. Kristine was recently named among the Top Forty Under 40 by Business in Vancouver and the Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch in 2015 by inc. magazine.
We discussed strategies and tactics on how to adapt leadership skills as one’s startup grows.
To recap, we learned:
- How to adapt from being an entrepreneur to being a CEO
- How to build a strong team
- How to create a high performing exec team
- How to evolve your leadership style as your team grows
- How to build culture
- How funding and growth will impact your leadership philosophies
Thank you Kristine for answering all of our questions and sharing your knowledge with us!
Want to join us at our next Launch Talk? Check out this page for upcoming events.